Followers

About Me

Todd and I met 10 years ago and have been married for 2 of those years. I am so thankful to God for bringing us together. Todd and I are the proud parents of Allie. She truly is a gift from God and we are so blessed!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Time Flys

On Saturday Allie is going to be 2 months!! Can you believe that? Time is flying by! Allie goes for her 2 month appointment next week so I'll be able to actually have measurements of exactly how much she has grown. I am really dreading the 2 month check-up though because she gets shots. I expect tears that day....from Allie and me! I am also dreading having to go back to work. I have to go back the week of February 15. I wish I could just quit and stay with Allie...I have enjoyed every minute of being with her. She is awesome!








4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and such a sweet baby. I am so PROUD to be her NANA. I love her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She has grown! She is such a doll baby...can't wait to see that sweet face again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Heather is has filled out so much. I have got to get down there and see her before she gets all grown up on us. She just gets more beautiful with every passing day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean she has filled out so much. lol

    ReplyDelete