Followers

About Me

Todd and I met 10 years ago and have been married for 2 of those years. I am so thankful to God for bringing us together. Todd and I are the proud parents of Allie. She truly is a gift from God and we are so blessed!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Is it almost Spring yet?

Mommy is so ready for spring to come so the warm weather can stay. This past weekend was gorgeous.....sunny and in the 70's. We all enjoyed being outside!!

Today, we have sleet and in the upper 30's. Not so much fun!

On Sunday March, 13th you began to run a fever early in the morning. You also had a little bit of a cough and runny nose so I thought maybe you had a sinus infection. Since the temperature continued and the cough was worse you were taken to the doctor. They told us you had the croup! You had to take steroids for 3 days and an antibiotic for 10 days. I just hate when you are sick and it seems like you just got over a virus which I know was over a month ago. You didn't have a fever after last Tuesday but this past Tuesday you began running another fever...101.6. Since you were taking an antibiotic Mommy was a little concerned so I called the doctor again. They said to bring you in just to make sure the antibiotic was working so I did. The doctor thought everything looked alot better but decided to change your antibiotic. So, now you have been on antibiotics for a total of 12 days! You still run a low grade fever but it never gets above 100 degrees. You still have a congested cough and runny nose so I assume that the fever is related to all of that! If Mommy could take it all away I would because I cannot stand when you feel bad. We are just all ready for warmer weather to come and stay so maybe you do not have to endure anymore sickness!!

Another update since the last post is 3 days after your 15 month checkup you graduated to a big girl car seat....YAY!!! You have enjoyed sitting the right way and Mommy is so excited because if I am driving I do not have to rely on a mirror to see you! Of course this picture doesn't show your excitement but deep down I know you were! :)
Here you are being a rock star! We were watching American Idol this night so you decided to brng out the microphone and sing us a little song!


Mommy just had to post this because every little moment is special.....this was the first time that you put the little cakes shapes in the right place!! You are so smart!!



And this is just you being your cute self! (wearing Daddy's hat)



No comments:

Post a Comment