So you have decided that the first word you will actually mimic all the time is "that." I guess you hear us saying "that" all the time so you were used to it. "What is that Allie?, That is a dog! That is Mommy's!" I guess "that" is very popular in the language we use! Since you finally have started to mimick a little of what we say we try to get you to say all kinds of words. You will say "ball" and you try to say "dog" but you can say the "b" words much better than the "d." I am so excited that you are trying to talk a little bit more. I look forward to all those new thigs you are going to do! You are such a big girl!
Followers
About Me
- Heather
- Todd and I met 10 years ago and have been married for 2 of those years. I am so thankful to God for bringing us together. Todd and I are the proud parents of Allie. She truly is a gift from God and we are so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment